Transdev

Updated Nov 24, 2014

2.5

Bus Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Transdev in October 2014.

the hiring process is very lengthy because they want to find the best canidates to fit the company. they take you into a room and ask you questions about the type of expirance you have with driving a large vehicle like a bus.

Interview Questions
    • once you answer the questions in the first interview the manager can find out if you a good fit for the company .   Answer Question

Bus Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Transdev in January 2014.

If you can breath and speak a little English youve got the job!

Interview Questions
    • What's your main concern while driving   View Answer

Mechanic Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Transdev.

Interview consisted of knowledge test which was outdated and had many multiple choice questions which had correct answers and horrible electrical schematic identification diagrams. Actual verbal interview took Lee's than 15 minutes and interviewer extended a job offer and couldn't remember the actual starting salary. Was given directions to health clinic for pre-employment physical and interviewer could not remember any street name or addresses. A month later was told they couldn't find my results so I had to do it again.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about air brake terminology. No prior experience with prior terminology.   View Answer
    Very brief.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Transdev in April 2013.

Initially, I was interviewed by phone. Later in the day and appointment was made with me for a group interview with the General Manager, Asst. GM and HR Director. Duration, 1 hour +/-. They were very personable but the questions were very detailed and required a lot of thought in answering. I was called back two days for a "second interview" during which I was asked to fill out an I9, given a tour of the facility, and at the end, was extended an offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • Actually, I don't remember specifically, but there was a lot of conversation about my financial background.   View Answer

Bus Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Transdev in August 2011.

Panel interview with two managers.

Interview Questions
    • They asked questions like what is safety? How would you handle drunk passengers...   Answer Question
    • Lots of safety and actual questions   Answer Question
    None you start off at $11.25 and then after training you get $12.25. It is a union job.

Class "C" Bus Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Las Vegas, NV

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Transdev in April 2010.

To long and asking to much information.

Coach Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Transdev in November 2009.

If I remember correctly I had to get a DMV printout, then I went in and filled out a paper application, Its done on line now I believe. I turned in that app to the HR Girl at the time, (who was fantastic during the entire hiring process TY Rene), and I was immediately sent for a drug test. I completed that and was hired immediately, Not much to the process except a minor background check and uniform order.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to take a basic English reading/comprehension test,which was laughable because I later found out that about 25 to 30 percent of the employee's, especially the drivers, could not speak or understand English in what I feel is a reasonable manner, and I'm pretty lenient.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, Union Job....just as well, I don't think you would ever get a fair wage from this company anyhow.

Ambassador Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Transdev in October 2009.

got a phone call from manager. Got called in for what I thought would be a 1 on 1 but turned out to be a 3 on 1

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Transdev in July 2009.

Had a couple of interviews to be promoted from dispatcher to administrative assistant

Interview Questions
    • What super powers would you like to have?   View Answer
    They recognized I was bilingual and gave me an extra dollar per hour

Human Resources Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Transdev.

Initial phone screen, 1st round panel interview, 2nd round panel interview.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of behavior and experience based questions. Interviewers were very understanding, but appreciated frank discussions of successes and shortcomings in the past.   Answer Question