Transitions Optical Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Transitions Optical

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Transitions Optical.

Interview

Interview was with 3 people and was very relaxed and comfortable. It lasted about 1 hour and was mostly behavior based questions. Had 1 in person interview and no phone interview.

Chemical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pinellas Park, FL

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Transitions Optical (Pinellas Park, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

I had two interviews, each one hour long with three people per interview, which seemed tedious but actually went well. Just like any interview, they ask behavioral questions and they'll ask you what you want to do. In my specific case, I was placed in a different department than I had requested but it worked out for the best.

Interview Questions

• One specific individual who seemed extremely intimidating (but is actually a nice person) kept asking questions in a way that made it seem like I didn't answer sufficiently, however, I just kept asking him to clarify because he wasn't being straightforward.   Answer Question

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pinellas Park, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Transitions Optical (Pinellas Park, FL).

Interview

The interview was a very detailed one with technical and STAR questions. The process was well thought out and planned by the HR department guiding the management team well.

Interview Questions

• What are your limitations?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the salary and vacation time.

Techsupport Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pinellas Park, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Transitions Optical (Pinellas Park, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

met with different members of the department questions were to the point and comfortable. You could tell by the interviewers and the questions that they asked that they were trying to find someone who could not only do the job but was a good fit to the department.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Transitions Optical (Tampa, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

be prepared for a very long process that includes multiple online behavioral tests

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Transitions Optical in November 2009.

Interview

Phone interview, group interviews asking behavior based questions, drug test, psych test

Negotiation

Negotiated extra vacation but non negotiable on salary