Translations.com Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Translations.com

Sales Team Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Translations.com.

Interview

Very basic, was asked what my greatest strengths and weaknesses were, what I found appealing about this position etc. I thought that overall it was fine but that the interviewer lacked enthusiasm or knowledge about the specific position.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corvallis, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Translations.com (Corvallis, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

After sending in an application, I was contacted to do a brief (20 min) phone interview, followed by a 2hr practice editing exam. The exam involved comparing documents to check for copy edit errors, and comparing a document in a foreign language to an English original to check for formatting, missing content, etc.

Interview Questions

• How does your previous work experience make you a good fit for this position?   Answer Question
    • What are your personal career goals?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corvallis, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Translations.com (Corvallis, OR) in September 2014.

Interview

It was very easy. My interviewer was very nice and asked easy to answer questions. I had some questions and answers prepared, but did not even need to reference them.