Transmed Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Transmed

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Transmed.

after your cv is screened, you go through a basic math test, followed by a screening interview by HR assistant. if you pass this stage, you will have a second one with HR assistant and a mid level sales manager. third and the last one is HR management and higher sales management interview. was not very hard, quite friendly fun interviews.

Interview Questions
    • i was asked if i could understand what will be the company's contribution to me and my career in the future. with 30 mins of experience, that was not an easy question to answer.   View Answer
    no negotiation process, you will get an offer letter.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Transmed in April 2012.

Initially I applied on their website, and a friend referred my CV to HR as well. Received a call for an interview, and over the course of 2 months I had three interviews, and an aptitiude test (mostly math and reasoning questions). Initially there was a screening interview, followed by one from the HR Manager and then from the Manager of the dept. I was joining.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to join sales, despite coming from a different, unrelated background?   Answer Question
    The salary and terms offered were superior to most other jobs at that level, and no negotiation was needed.