Transocean Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2015

Wells Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transocean (Houston, TX) in October 2008.

Interview

Was not direct with questions

Rig Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Transocean.

Interview

The recruitment process was in three stages. A written test and two interviews. The written test had basic engineering questions and calculations. The first interview was with a panel that asked questions based on resume contents. The next interview had presentations and group tasks

Interview Questions

• Why do you think we should choose you from all applicants?   Answer Question

Rig Engineer Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Estoril (Portugal)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Transocean (Estoril (Portugal)) in March 2014.

Interview

I participad In Lisbon summit organized by Elite career during 3 days...I left my CV during the 2nd day (Saturday) of the event In Transocean stand, after 1 hour recruiter call me to schedule an Interview from tomorrow, on Sunday afternoon. Interviewed by HR recruiter from Nigeria...After 2 weeks they sent me an online assessment test. Unfortunately I have not reached the mark points to go to next stage of process.

ART Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Transocean in June 2011.

Interview

The interview started with one of the company's offshore(not very sure of his job title, but definitely not HR person) who immediately got me into the swing boat of the company; drilling me to know how seriously i had taken the safety induction that visitors are given upon entering the office premises. After that initial "company welcome" to remind me of the company's emphasis on safety, we then got to the real interview that sought to know my aptitude in general and my personality especially my response or judgment to situations.<not all but hope u dont mind my barely touchy detailing>. I also had an opportunity to meet with an OIM who also did his share of the quizzing. Luckily i managed to progress to the next selection stage. e of his job title, but definitely not HR person) who immediately got me into the swing boat of the company; drilling me to know how seriously i had taken the safety induction that visitors are given upon entering the office premises. After that initial "company welcome" to remind me of the company's emphasis on safety, we then got to the real interview that sought to know my aptitude in general and my personality especially my response or judgment to situations.<not all but hope u dont mind my barely touchy detailing>. I also had an opportunity to meet with an OIM who also did his share of the quizzing. Luckily i managed to progress to the next selection stage.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Transocean, and how did you hear about the company and the ART program.   Answer Question