Transplace

Relevance Date Difficulty

Current Employee Interview

Current Employee

Interviewed at Transplace

Interview Details – Phone Interview, assessments, then usually interview with hiring manager and then meet with a panel of key department employees.

Interview Question – I can't remember   Answer Question

Professional Development Program Interview

Professional Development Program
Lowell, AR

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Transplace in March 2014.

Interview Details – Had a phone screen with 2 different managers and was called back a few weeks later for an on-site interview. I was required to make a 15-20 minute presentation on a topic related to their business and presented that to about 10 employees ranging from entry level to senior executives. The final round was a conversation with a c-suite executive which lasted 30-40 minutes.

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate

Logistic Analyst Interview

Logistic Analyst
Frisco, TX

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Transplace.

Interview Details – Had 3 rounds of telephonic interviews which went well. The onsite interview was scheduled with 3 Managers/ directors in Frisco,TX and one included team from AZ. The hiring manager as well as the recruitment HR said that "interviews went very well and we would get back to you very soon" on next day .
After the interviews they did not get back to me for almost 5 weeks in spite of repeated follow up.

They didnt even reimburse my travel from Houston to Dallas for almost 6 weeks.

The experience was very frustrating and I really liked the job profile but this treatment was horrific.

Interview Question – It was generic logistic interview about process improvement. Nothing specific that pops out   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Lowell, AR

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Transplace.

Interview Details – Met them in Career fair. Very next day they have called me for 1 hr on site interview as they are looking for some one on optimization techniques.

First 4 Logistics engineers interviewed on my resume then a director and pricing manager took a short 30 min HR interview.

Still waiting for reply.

Interview Question – Explain about network optimization techniques.

Did u have experience working in logistics
  Answer Question

Senior Manager Operations Interview

Senior Manager Operations
Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Transplace in September 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR, then a phone interview with the Vice President. This took place after recommendation from 2 employees.

The day after the VP interview, HR called me back and informed me that they wanted to hire someone locally instead of me. This did not make sense as I offered to cover my own relocation,

Interview Question – None, questions were simple, in fact I had more questions than the Vice President and they did not have the answers.   Answer Question

Worked for Transplace? Contribute to the Community!