Transplace Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.6

Current Employee Interview

Interview

Phone Interview, assessments, then usually interview with hiring manager and then meet with a panel of key department employees.

Professional Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Transplace (Lowell, AR) in March 2014.

Interview

Had a phone screen with 2 different managers and was called back a few weeks later for an on-site interview. I was required to make a 15-20 minute presentation on a topic related to their business and presented that to about 10 employees ranging from entry level to senior executives. The final round was a conversation with a c-suite executive which lasted 30-40 minutes.

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Logistic Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Transplace (Frisco, TX).

Interview

Had 3 rounds of telephonic interviews which went well. The onsite interview was scheduled with 3 Managers/ directors in Frisco,TX and one included team from AZ. The hiring manager as well as the recruitment HR said that "interviews went very well and we would get back to you very soon" on next day . After the interviews they did not get back to me for almost 5 weeks in spite of repeated follow up. They didnt even reimburse my travel from Houston to Dallas for almost 6 weeks. The experience was very frustrating and I really liked the job profile but this treatment was horrific.

Interview Questions

• It was generic logistic interview about process improvement. Nothing specific that pops out   Answer Question

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Transplace (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2013.

Interview

Brief, laid back, relaxed. One one one. A company over view was given, as well as an introduction to the role, possible future role and organization hierarchy. Past experiences and educational background were discussed. Possible career paths were discussed, as well as some outside of work topics.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Transplace (Lowell, AR).

Interview

Met them in Career fair. Very next day they have called me for 1 hr on site interview as they are looking for some one on optimization techniques. First 4 Logistics engineers interviewed on my resume then a director and pricing manager took a short 30 min HR interview. Still waiting for reply.

Interview Questions

• Explain about network optimization techniques. Did u have experience working in logistics   Answer Question

Senior Manager Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Transplace (Dallas, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, then a phone interview with the Vice President. This took place after recommendation from 2 employees. The day after the VP interview, HR called me back and informed me that they wanted to hire someone locally instead of me. This did not make sense as I offered to cover my own relocation,

Interview Questions

• None, questions were simple, in fact I had more questions than the Vice President and they did not have the answers.   Answer Question