Transport Corporation Of India Limited

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Executive Interview

Human Resources Executive
Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Transport Corporation Of India Limited in June 2013.

Interview Details – Best and easy to handel

Warangal (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Transport Corporation Of India Limited in January 2013.

Interview Details – Interview covered all the points regarding personal as well as educational background.

Interview Question – Some financial questions were difficult as my minor specialization was Finance   Answer Question

Warangal (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Transport Corporation Of India Limited in March 2013.

Interview Details – The students were shortlisted from the resume and a round of personal interview was cariied out. It was a mixture of technical knowledge as well as practical knowledge. Prepare your internship report well as questions were being asked by most of the interviewers.

Interview Question – There was nothing out of the box questions. Yes, if you sit for this organization let me be very clear that one has to be ready in transfers and staying away from home. Its against the policies of the company to post anyone in their home town   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Transport Corporation Of India Limited in March 2012.

Interview Details – GD after that PI then HR round

Interview Question – No unexpected question   Answer Question

Commercial Officer Interview

Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Transport Corporation Of India Limited in March 2011.

Interview Details – Be Your self as you are!!

Interview Question – All SAP T-code which i was using and there importance.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – It has been offered that i have to work as offrole basis for 1 year and after 1 year they will put me in on roll if any place available.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Transport Corporation Of India Limited in February 2011.

Interview Details – First we had a Group Discussion consisting of 10-12 candidate, out of those some candidate were selected upon the performance. Then had a P.I.

Interview Question – In which Divison of TCI would you prefer to join.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Transport Corporation Of India Limited? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Transport Corporation Of India Limited interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Transport Corporation Of India Limited employees and interview candidates.