Transport Corporation of America

Very Easy Interview

Truck Driver Interview

Truck Driver
Fort Wayne, IN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Transport Corporation of America in March 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was awesome. All individuals from the recruiter to the office manager at orientation to the trainig staff were totally knowledgeable and fuuly capable of handling all functions concerning the intake .Filling out the forms was simple and smooth. Classroom training was effective, on schedule, and interesting. I enjoyed my time there and wish them all the best.

Interview Question – Personally, my most difficult situation was that I had an overweight ticket that had not been taken care of by an previous employer which left me with an suspended liscense in the state of Indiana, which just happened to be where orientation was being held. They gave me the space to l;et me get that handled without interference or judgement and I am working here to this day. Most others would just have shown you the door.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not very much negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Transport Corporation of America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Transport Corporation of America Truck Driver interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Transport Corporation of America employees and interview candidates.