Transportation Solutions Group Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Transportation Solutions Group

Customer Operations Interview

Interview was really laid back. They make you feel very comfortable and calm your nerves very easily. They give you a look at the day to day process of the job you are applying for by allowing you to sit in with a current employee. Great interview.

Interview Questions
    • All normal questions, non too difficult and none unexpected.   Answer Question

Carrier Sales Representative Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Transportation Solutions Group.

Pretty laid back 1 on 1 interview. Also, you get a hands on look at what's happening on the floor. You get to meet several employees and discuss the job in further detail.

Interview Questions
    • This is a pretty straight forward interview. You will be asked about previous experience, your learning style, etc etc. Overall, a fairly laid back interview.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Transportation Solutions Group.

I can sum up my interview with one word: Honest. I had a phone interview, and 2 in-office interviews. Everyone I spoke to answered my questions without hesitation, and their answers still hold up to this day (2.5 years later)!

Carrier Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Transportation Solutions Group in February 2011.

They have you sit with carrier representatives for hours to see if you will lose focus while sitting there. They then ask you a few questions to see how desperate for a job you are.

Interview Questions
    It was my first job out of college so I immediately jumped on it. Had I known what I was getting into I would not have taken it.