Transportation Solutions Group

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Carrier Sales Representative Interview

Carrier Sales Representative

I applied in-person and interviewed at Transportation Solutions Group.

Interview Details – Pretty laid back 1 on 1 interview. Also, you get a hands on look at what's happening on the floor. You get to meet several employees and discuss the job in further detail.

Interview Question – This is a pretty straight forward interview. You will be asked about previous experience, your learning style, etc etc. Overall, a fairly laid back interview.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Carrier Sales Representative Interview

Carrier Sales Representative
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Transportation Solutions Group in February 2011.

Interview Details – They have you sit with carrier representatives for hours to see if you will lose focus while sitting there. They then ask you a few questions to see how desperate for a job you are.

Interview Question – What is your favorite band?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was my first job out of college so I immediately jumped on it. Had I known what I was getting into I would not have taken it.

Operations Interview

Operations

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Transportation Solutions Group.

Interview Details – I can sum up my interview with one word: Honest. I had a phone interview, and 2 in-office interviews. Everyone I spoke to answered my questions without hesitation, and their answers still hold up to this day (2.5 years later)!

Worked for Transportation Solutions Group? Contribute to the Community!