Transystems Structural Engineer I Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Structural Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paramus, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Transystems in August 2009.

Met with a project manager and went over my resume. He talked mostly about the compny and what they do. He then told me my job responsibilities and said he had many people to interview and he would call me next week. I was offered the job the next day and accepted

Interview Questions
No negociation

Other Interview Reviews for Transystems

Structural Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Transystems in June 2011.

I applied online via their companies online application form. A few days later I was emailed asking me if I would be interested in an interview. I accepted, and the interview was four days later. I went in, was greeted by the individual that emailed me, and was invited into the conference room. Three other employees trickled in, and I distributed my resumes to all four of them. Basically the interview consisted of them asking me questions directly off of my resume, which I liked. The interview was relatively laid back and enjoyable. The only "tough question" that I was asked was "what do you think our company does?". My response was incomplete, and they clarified exactly what their company does, but besides that it was a very easy interview, and it took about 30 minutes. They also asked me for my references at the end of the interview, which I luckily had printed out before hand. They said that they would make a decision by the end of the week, and I got a phone call on Friday offering me the job.

Overall a very positive experience, nice office atmosphere, appears to be a great company.

Interview Questions
    They gave me a salary offer which was a little low on what I was expecting, but I was only required to work 40 hours a week, and any hours over 40 I would be paid overtime (not time and a half, but $20+ an hour). I accepted the offer because of this. They also will pay $100 a month for transportation fees.

Worked for Transystems? Contribute to the Community!