Trapeze

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trapeze

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Trapeze in July 2014.

Started with a phone call to schedule the meeting, then an initial phone interview and then group phone/webex interview. Provided information on four companies and wanted me to provide an analysis of the accounts. The sheets provided data, nothing much about the actual company or historical data. There seemed to be similarities with all four companies. With the limited information honing in on their issues, or forward moving needs was impossible, but that's what they were looking for. I missed the mark completely. The manager seemed to get irritated at me as I was not moving the presentation forward as he expected or wanted. I was not comfortable through the interview process - probably one of the worse experiences so far. I got the impression I had wasted his time although it lasted well over an hour.

Interview Questions
    • The job title was customer success manager, but they were looking for a visionary with the ability to interact with Cxx level. Question was how would I mold the customer to use the product as it was, rather than gathering information on needed enhancements. Never worked for a software company that functions like this so although interesting it was difficult to come up with a answer.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Trapeze in June 2010.

The interview process was pretty straight forward and a few behavioral questions. They did most of the talking and how the company has a few divisions and the structure. I did not feel the interviewer were very good at establishing relationships. Example: Int he start of an interview typically you would have small talk and then go into the interview. Which did not happen. Becuase this role was new for them, they really could not clearly communicate what the duties of this role would be. One big concern for the business was how to establish relationships with people virtual. You must be prepared to speak on this topic.

Interview Questions
    • How would you establish relationships/crediblity with the other managers?   Answer Question