TravCorp USA Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at TravCorp USA

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

I applied online – interviewed at TravCorp USA in September 2014.

Phone interview followed by group session.
    It was clear from the get-go that my age would be a deterrent in getting hired at TravCorp. I was by far the oldest of the applicants, and the staff seemed put off by my very presence. They stressed the longevity of managers and staff present and in a guided tour of the company I did not see any employees 50 or older. The company is housed in a 3-story building, and when we were returning from the ground floor to the 3rd floor meeting room, the manager started for the stairs, looked at me, and determined the elevator would be necessary. As an avid tennis player and equestrienne I would have happily pitted my physical fitness against the younger applicants!
    During the tour, I did not see diversity of any kind among the workers and believe TravCorp skirts EOE regulations. While it is possible that the older employees were on leave recuperating from hip replacement or clogged artery surgery, I shall remain dubious.
    I advise older members of the workforce to steer clear of a time-wasting trip to this company. It takes too much effort to grease the wheels of your wheelchair or walker.

Interview Questions
    • Can you work Sunday through Thursday, 10:30 - 7:00?
      Can you wait 6-12 months for benefits to be available?
        Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TravCorp USA in March 2014.

I was asked to put together a strategic brand plan for one of their businesses, and complete five other "assignments" to assess my "fit" with the company. After presenting my powerpoint presentation during my on-site interview which went very well, I received an (inappropriate) email requesting that I send them my work without an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Company also asked me to proofread a print ad, provide a 30 day development plan, take an online personality test, and analyze their entire online and offline advertising campaign. It made me wonder if the position was real or they were looking for free consulting help.   Answer Question