Travel Leaders

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Travel Leaders in September 2009.

Interview Details – The telephone and one-on-one interviews were more brief than I expected initially. It did not feel stressful or awkward, and the interviewer was organized and had specific scenarios/situations that I needed to respond to (behavioral questions). The office seemed busy, but things also seemed to be working smoothly without a lot of chaos. Dress professionally and show that you can remain calm under certain customer situations.

Interview Question – How would you handle an employee that is consistently late and that consistently has family issues to use as an excuse to be late or leave early?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate salary and vacation time. I didn't get exactly what I originally asked for, but it came very close, and I was made to feel that the company was excited to have me become part of their team. Research the market and determine what the salary/hourly wage is for the job you apply for, and stick within that range and explain WHY you feel you are worth that value.

Worked for Travel Leaders? Contribute to the Community!