Travel Leaders Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Travel Leaders

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Travel Leaders in September 2009.

The telephone and one-on-one interviews were more brief than I expected initially. It did not feel stressful or awkward, and the interviewer was organized and had specific scenarios/situations that I needed to respond to (behavioral questions). The office seemed busy, but things also seemed to be working smoothly without a lot of chaos. Dress professionally and show that you can remain calm under certain customer situations.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle an employee that is consistently late and that consistently has family issues to use as an excuse to be late or leave early?   View Answer
I was able to negotiate salary and vacation time. I didn't get exactly what I originally asked for, but it came very close, and I was made to feel that the company was excited to have me become part of their team. Research the market and determine what the salary/hourly wage is for the job you apply for, and stick within that range and explain WHY you feel you are worth that value.