Travel Planners

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Group Coordinator Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Travel Planners in February 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed with three people all in one day, who all seemed very nice and sincere. I was given a test and had to complete a writing sample on site. The entire process took about an hour and a half. A background test was also administered. Appeared to be a fairly young, productive work environment.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I was curious by the opportunity, but it wasn't for me (work hours 9-5:30pm, salary. etc.)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Any Interview

Orlando, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Travel Planners in January 2010.

Interview Details – Brief description

Interview Question – Is this something you will be interested in?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – offered commission only

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Travel Planners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Travel Planners interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Travel Planners employees and interview candidates.