TravelClick Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at TravelClick in January 2010.

there is no process - it is all about who you know and does that person like you and is the he a good friend. that is why company filled with total unprofessional people and politics centers all over. Useless

Interview Questions
    there is no such phrase. these guys decide take it or leave it

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TravelClick in July 2012.

I was contacted through a recruiter, followed-up by a phone screen. I was asked to come in for a group interview within the next week. I was given a product requirements document the night before the interview for review. During the interview, I was asked to explain how I would go about creating a product backlog (scrum environment). I explained my process (which didn't have to be perfect, just meant to give an idea that I knew what I was talking about).

Afterwards, the hiring manager asked if I would be able to stay and speak with the VP. I spoke with the VP for about 20 minutes.

The recruiter followed-up the same day and advised that they were interested in hiring me and he would be contacting my references.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how I would create a product backlog from the given Product Management document.   View Answer
    The negotiation phase was very easy and they exceeded my expectations.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Schaumburg, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at TravelClick.

3 Interviews, mainly behavioral question and skills questions. First interview on the phone, second on site, the third with a vp on the phone. The whole process to about a week.

2 days

Confidential Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at TravelClick.

There were several levels of the process. Could be more condensed. All of the managers I spoke to were challenging instead of talking about why I would want to work at TravelClick. It was not structured, more of a question of "likeability" than "capability" from everyone except the direct report manager.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at TravelClick in March 2013.

Had 5 phone interviews including the recruiter. The onsite interview consisted of 4 in person interviews, and 6 teleconference interviewers in two different meetings. One phone interview was with the CIO and three calls were with VP's. They like to get a group consensus. Be prepared for a 5 hour onsite interview if you are going into management.

Interview Questions
    • Interview focused on processes and procedures around the agile life cycle   View Answer
    Two phone conversations with the recruiter, they will provide 3 weeks vacation if you stand strong.

Director Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at TravelClick.

Multiple interviews all the way up to the CEO level. Gives you a chance to meet the leadership team and learn about the management style.

Interview Questions
    • Very conversational. Specific questions with regards to methodologies but not really difficult   Answer Question

Voice Pro Agent Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TravelClick.

Interview super easy. A fool could go through it

Interview Questions
    They under pay you for the crap they expect from you

Media Manager Interview

Interviewed once with a couple managers on the team. Both were detailed and asked questions about experience and went into detail about the position and what it entails.

Web Solutions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TravelClick in January 2013.

Interview with woman was very quick and easy. She did most of the talking and just asked me a few questions.

Simple e-mail offer.

Media Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TravelClick in June 2013.

First I had a phone interview screener for about 30 minutes. It was pretty simple they just told me about the company and I gave them a few examples of relevant experience and went through my resume.

The in-person interview was 2 and a half hours long. I must have met with at least 10 different people. They seemed skeptical of me because they told me they thought I was too creative for the position. They told me the job would require me to formulate data on Excel 90 percent of the time. Also one of the entry level employees told me they "worked hard and played hard" which I found innaproppriate in such a professional interview setting.

Whe I finally met with the CEO he basically told me that they had four candidates and I was their top pick. He told me HR would contact me at the begginning of the next week. That never happened. I emailed him and tried to contact them about HR and I did not get a response after multiple attempts until almost 2 weeks later. I got no feedback at all after my request and a 2 sentence email about them "going in a different direction".

Overall I thought it was very rude and unproffesional of the CEO to tell me I practically had the job before leaving the interview- then just not follow through. I'm glad I didn't get this job and have a job now where I can put my talent and creativity to use.

Interview Questions
    • A question they use for interviews at Google:
      How many piano tuners are there in NYC?

I thought this question was annoying and only asked for shock value and to impress me.
        View Answer

Worked for TravelClick? Contribute to the Community!