Travelers Companies

Relevance Date Difficulty

AALDP Intern Interview

AALDP Intern

Interviewed at Travelers Companies

Interview Details – I got a phone interview from travelvers. It lasted about one hour. The interviewers went through my resume, my recent project, and general questions such as why this company. They also asked technical questions about R and SAS, and asked several case study.

Interview Question – travel light in NYC   Answer Question

AALDP Intern Interview

AALDP Intern
Baltimore, MD

I interviewed at Travelers Companies in March 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, and got a phone call two weeks later. First round phone interview is a background check and some questions based on resume. Then, HR forward my resume to AALDP program recruiter, who tried to schedule another interview with me, but disappeared after that email...
Finally got an interview invitation after 1 month, and the whole interview process last for 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• what are some difficulties you encountered in recent project. and how did you overcome them.   Answer Question
  • about aggregate loss, estimation and forecasting.   Answer Question
  • how to check whether data are from a certain distribution. R programming questions.   Answer Question
  • traffic lights in NYC   Answer Question
  • behavior questions like: your light is not on when you turn it on. what will you do to check what is the problem.   Answer Question

Worked for Travelers Companies? Contribute to the Community!