Travelers Companies

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Actuarial Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Travelers Companies in October 2011.

I got the 1st-round interview (phone interview) around mid October, 2011 and did the on-site interview around early December, and finally got the offer in early January 2012.
It was very unusual to take one month to hear back from them after the on-site interview in my case, because other candidates all heard back one week later after their final interviews.

Interview Questions
  • What do you see in the future trends within the property and casualty insurance industry?   Answer Question
Since it was an internship offer and I did not have too much experience in the actuarial field, I didn't negotiated.

Other Interview Reviews for Travelers Companies

Actuarial Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Travelers Companies in January 2009.

I applied for the position online and a week later they contacted me to schedule a phone interview. It went about 30 minutes and the interview question is general HR question like what is my strenghth and weakness.

Interview Questions