Travelers Companies

Travelers Companies Interview Questions in Alpharetta, GA

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Commercial Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Travelers Companies.

Very friendly; most questions deal with behavior and scenarios rather than skills

Outside Property Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Travelers Companies in November 2011.

Recruiter called me to ask some basic questions and let me know if they were interested that someone would contact me from HR. Several days later I was sent an email for an appointment/interview in Alpharetta, GA a few days later. If you pass the seven part skills assessment your given a personality profile and then scheduled for an interview, in my case two, which both were about :45-1:00. Afterwards they said they would have roundtable discussons on all the candidates and follow up. That's been 4-5 weeks and nothing since!

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation that did not turn out like you wanted, how did you handle that?   Answer Question
    • What's the most difficult thing that's happened to you in the last six months?   Answer Question

Underwriting Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Travelers Companies in October 2010.

I received an on campus interview with Travelers. It was a short and basic interview. It lasted about 30 mins. There were 2 people in the room asking questions. Basic questions such as why do you to join Travelers and etc.

Interview Questions
    • What are skills you think are important to underwriting   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Travelers Companies in May 2010.

They have a long way to go when it comes to interviewing and hiring. The process is long, and even though I KNOW I was experienced for the job and the education, I was not hired. Was given the same script as normal, "We have other candidates to interview."

Interview Questions
    • What kind of management style do you feel fits you best?   Answer Question