Travelers Companies Interview Questions in Alpharetta, GA

Updated Aug 11, 2015

3.7

General Liability Claims Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Travelers Companies (Alpharetta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

The testing process was horrible. I wish someone would have warned me. I would have spent time preparing by timing myself. It is a timed test. Unfortunately, I havent taken a timed test in many years and am the kind of person who rather have the right, most complete answer, rather than rushing through.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult question portion of the testing process?   1 Answer

Estimator Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Travelers Companies (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

The recruiter called me few days after I submitted my resume to set up a phone interview went well, He said now I pass your name on to the manager at the office never got a phone call back. Thought was unprofessional.

Commercial Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Travelers Companies (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Very friendly; most questions deal with behavior and scenarios rather than skills

Outside Property Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Travelers Companies (Alpharetta, GA) in November 2011.

Interview

Recruiter called me to ask some basic questions and let me know if they were interested that someone would contact me from HR. Several days later I was sent an email for an appointment/interview in Alpharetta, GA a few days later. If you pass the seven part skills assessment your given a personality profile and then scheduled for an interview, in my case two, which both were about :45-1:00. Afterwards they said they would have roundtable discussons on all the candidates and follow up. That's been 4-5 weeks and nothing since!

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that did not turn out like you wanted, how did you handle that?   Answer Question
    • What's the most difficult thing that's happened to you in the last six months?   Answer Question

Underwriting Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Travelers Companies (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2010.

Interview

I received an on campus interview with Travelers. It was a short and basic interview. It lasted about 30 mins. There were 2 people in the room asking questions. Basic questions such as why do you to join Travelers and etc.

Interview Questions

• What are skills you think are important to underwriting   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Travelers Companies (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2010.

Interview

They have a long way to go when it comes to interviewing and hiring. The process is long, and even though I KNOW I was experienced for the job and the education, I was not hired. Was given the same script as normal, "We have other candidates to interview."

Interview Questions

• What kind of management style do you feel fits you best?   Answer Question