Travelers Companies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Commercial Account Manager Interview

Commercial Account Manager
Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Travelers Companies.

Interview Details – Very friendly; most questions deal with behavior and scenarios rather than skills

Interview Question – What is a misconception others have of you?   Answer Question

Outside Property Adjuster Interview

Outside Property Adjuster
Alpharetta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Travelers Companies in November 2011.

Interview Details – Recruiter called me to ask some basic questions and let me know if they were interested that someone would contact me from HR. Several days later I was sent an email for an appointment/interview in Alpharetta, GA a few days later. If you pass the seven part skills assessment your given a personality profile and then scheduled for an interview, in my case two, which both were about :45-1:00. Afterwards they said they would have roundtable discussons on all the candidates and follow up. That's been 4-5 weeks and nothing since!

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that did not turn out like you wanted, how did you handle that?   Answer Question
  • What's the most difficult thing that's happened to you in the last six months?   Answer Question

Underwriting Trainee Interview

Underwriting Trainee
Alpharetta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Travelers Companies in October 2010.

Interview Details – I received an on campus interview with Travelers. It was a short and basic interview. It lasted about 30 mins. There were 2 people in the room asking questions. Basic questions such as why do you to join Travelers and etc.

Interview Question – What are skills you think are important to underwriting   Answer Question

Management Interview

Management
Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Travelers Companies in May 2010.

Interview Details – They have a long way to go when it comes to interviewing and hiring. The process is long, and even though I KNOW I was experienced for the job and the education, I was not hired. Was given the same script as normal, "We have other candidates to interview."

Interview Question – What kind of management style do you feel fits you best?   Answer Question

Worked for Travelers Companies? Contribute to the Community!