Travelers Companies

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Hartford, CT

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Travelers Companies.

Interview Details – Applied for the position online, got a call from the recruiter about 1-2 weeks later. 20 minute phone interview for the position, then about a week later got a call for an on-site interview. Met with recruiter for 15 minutes, then manager of the position for about 30 mins. Then met with someone from HR who asked all of the same exact questions again for another 20 mins. Overall friendly people. I was suprised I was really not asked many questions. Most of the interview was the manager describing the position to me and what I would be doing.

Interview Question – Some of the basic ones I was asked were:
- how would I rate myself with Access, Excel, etc.
-describe my current job/myself
-how do I work under pressure and in situations where change happens frequently
-how do i handle working on mulitple projects at once

None of the questions were unexpected or difficult. Very straightforward.
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Travelers Companies

Worked for Travelers Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Travelers Companies Associate Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Travelers Companies employees and interview candidates.