Travelers Companies
www.travelers.com Hartford, CT 5000+ Employees

Travelers Companies Auto Damage Claims Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Auto Damage Claims Representative Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Travelers Companies in August 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online w/resume and cover letter. About a week later I was called by an HR person and was scheduled a phone interview for the following evening.The phone interview took about 1/2 hour and was told that I would receive another call if I was going to proceed further and that the whole process takes approx. 60 days. I have sheduled a morning to take an 8 part assessment test in one week. Updated details to follow when I get them.

Interview Question – Basically just questions about my resume and what type of computer software I am familar with, ie; MS Word, Outlook, Office, Excel, Auto Cad, CCC Pathways, and Lotus.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Travelers Companies

Worked for Travelers Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Travelers Companies Auto Damage Claims Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Travelers Companies employees and interview candidates.