Auto Damage Claims Representative Interview

Interview

The interview was a four step process that took about 1 month. The first step was a phone interview with one of their HR staff. The phone interview was very simple and laid back. My interviewer was very nice and mostly asked me questions about my resume and education, with a few scenario questions about my work experience. About a week after the phone interview I was asked to take a 3 hour test that was similar to the SAT, but with the questions geared toward insurance claims. There was really no way to prepare for it, but if you test well, this section of the interview will not be very difficult. Two days after I took the test, I was told that I passed and was asked to come in for an interview with the Claims managers. The interview took about two and a half hours and the questions were mostly scenario questions about how I handled various issues and tasks in my previous work experience. I thought that I did well, but was contacted a few days later with an email turning me down for the job opening. The position payed well and the interview was pretty in-depth, so it was a bummer when I got turned down for the position. I didn't get to the final step, but the fourth step is an interview with the HR managers.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time in your life where you failed or didn't measure up.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Travelers Companies

Auto Damage Claims Representative Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Travelers Companies in August 2010.

Interview

I applied online w/resume and cover letter. About a week later I was called by an HR person and was scheduled a phone interview for the following evening.The phone interview took about 1/2 hour and was told that I would receive another call if I was going to proceed further and that the whole process takes approx. 60 days. I have sheduled a morning to take an 8 part assessment test in one week. Updated details to follow when I get them.

Interview Questions

• Basically just questions about my resume and what type of computer software I am familar with, ie; MS Word, Outlook, Office, Excel, Auto Cad, CCC Pathways, and Lotus.   1 Answer