Travelers Companies Business Analyst Interview Questions

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Travelers Companies (Hartford, CT) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Got called a few days after. Did a telephone screening. Met up face to face with the hiring manager. scheduled a group interview after. waited almost 2 months for a no offer.

Interview Questions

• What will I bring to the table.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Travelers Companies

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Travelers Companies.

Interview

The experience was mostly a good one. Everyone was very professional. I had 3 interviews, 1 on the phone, and 2 panel interviews. Phone interview was quick and the panel interviews were around an hour each. The two panel interviews were basically the same in terms of questions, just different people.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Travelers Companies (Saint Paul, MN) in March 2013.

Interview

Received email and voicemail from HR representative stating they had reviewed my resume and wanted to set up a time to do a telephone interview. Sent an email response later the same day email was received and called and left same information next day on voicemail (too late to leave it same day). Did not receive call to set up the appointment, so I called and left another message 2 days later saying I was still interested and available for the phone interview. Never received response. Why did they bother calling me then?

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Travelers Companies (Hartford, CT) in May 2012.

Interview

Travelers reached out to me and called me to interview for a position in their BI area. Over the course of 5 months and 6 interviews (Phone Interview, Screening, meeting w / area managers, meeting with PMs, Business Partners, Senior Directors and other staff), as well as an "assignment", they extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember - there were so many questions asked over the course of five months!   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Travelers Companies (Hartford, CT) in May 2011.

Interview

It started with a phone interview just asking me about my resume and skills that may match the description of the job I applied for. Now I have to go in front of a panel of 5 for an in-person interview. But before the 5 person panel, I have a one on one interview with someone for 15 minutes. So far everyone has seemed really nice and I have no complaints in the interview process. The upmost professionalism has been exuded.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Travelers Companies (Hartford, CT) in February 2011.

Interview

Just had face to face interview. Lasted 2 hours. one hour with Director and another hour with the BA lead. one hour with the director is the drilling part.