Travelers Companies

Updated Sep 16, 2014
Updated Sep 16, 2014

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied online – interviewed at Travelers Companies in April 2014.

Applied online. Got called a few days after. Did a telephone screening. Met up face to face with the hiring manager. scheduled a group interview after. waited almost 2 months for a no offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Travelers Companies

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Travelers Companies.

The experience was mostly a good one. Everyone was very professional. I had 3 interviews, 1 on the phone, and 2 panel interviews. Phone interview was quick and the panel interviews were around an hour each. The two panel interviews were basically the same in terms of questions, just different people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Travelers Companies in March 2013.

Received email and voicemail from HR representative stating they had reviewed my resume and wanted to set up a time to do a telephone interview. Sent an email response later the same day email was received and called and left same information next day on voicemail (too late to leave it same day). Did not receive call to set up the appointment, so I called and left another message 2 days later saying I was still interested and available for the phone interview. Never received response. Why did they bother calling me then?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Travelers Companies in May 2012.

Travelers reached out to me and called me to interview for a position in their BI area. Over the course of 5 months and 6 interviews (Phone Interview, Screening, meeting w / area managers, meeting with PMs, Business Partners, Senior Directors and other staff), as well as an "assignment", they extended an offer.

Interview Questions
    • I can't remember - there were so many questions asked over the course of five months!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Travelers Companies in May 2011.

It started with a phone interview just asking me about my resume and skills that may match the description of the job I applied for. Now I have to go in front of a panel of 5 for an in-person interview. But before the 5 person panel, I have a one on one interview with someone for 15 minutes. So far everyone has seemed really nice and I have no complaints in the interview process. The upmost professionalism has been exuded.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Travelers Companies in February 2011.

Just had face to face interview. Lasted 2 hours. one hour with Director and another hour with the BA lead. one hour with the director is the drilling part.