Travelers Companies Claim Representative Trainee Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Independence, OH
Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Travelers Companies.

I was interviewed over the phone and they asked me about my background and my resume. I was then called in for a interview with two people and it lasted about an hour. Several situational questions were asked.

Interview Questions
  • What position would you like to reach in this company?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Travelers Companies

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reading, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Travelers Companies in May 2011.

Phone Interview, Aptitude Test, then a couple panel interviews and one interview with someone from local upper management

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to negotiate with someone, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Buffalo, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Travelers Companies in October 2010.

First, a group of candidates are gethered to take on-line test. Not difficult, mainly for claims-related reading comprehension questions in multi-choice form. The test took around 4 hours. A week later, I had a behavior interview with two managers.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the experience when you have deal with a rude customer.   View Answers (2)

Claim Representative Trainee Interview

The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Travelers Companies in June 2011.

Started with a 1 on 1 interview, then a 4 hour skills test, followed by a day interviewing with the unit manager, regional manager, and HR. Also spent about an hour with a Claim Rep to ask any questions and get to know the job better. After that I waited 3 weeks for an offer. Smooth interview process, just annoying that I had to wait 3 weeks after the last interview to be contacted.

Interview Questions
    No real reason to negotiate. The pay is great for a Trainee job and the PTO as well as the benefits are good.

Claim Representative Trainee Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Travelers Companies in April 2011.

Was called in for an on-campus interview after applying online. Very typical interview with a lot of what if questions. Went through my work experience on my resume one by one. Laid back and not stressful. Thought it went well, but never got a call back for a further interview.

Claim Representative Trainee Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Travelers Companies in March 2008.

I got a call from a recruiter who interviewed me on the phone, I then was called by the local office and scheduled an interview. During the interview I met with three supervisors who interviewed me. I was later offered the job on the condition that I pass a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

Worked for Travelers Companies? Contribute to the Community!