Travelers Companies Claims Interview Questions

2.8

Claims Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Travelers Companies.

Interview

They scheduled a phone interview, took about 25 min, with the basic interview questions and relatiable job expierence. still waiing to hear about a formal interview with the local office.

Interview Questions

• Mostly basic questions such as what are your strenghs, what skill best describes why you would be a good fit for this position   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Travelers Companies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Travelers Companies (Dallas, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

Phone interview consisted of basic questions based off of my resume and simple yes or no questions pertaining to job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an unhappy customer. How did you make that customer happy?   Answer Question

Claims Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Travelers Companies in August 2010.

Interview

Very disappointing process. First interview was a phone screening in early August, 2010. Received a call two weeks later for an in-person interview. Interviewed with two managers on Sept 1 and I feel it went extremely well. Was told at that time a decision would be made and I'd hear either way in 2-3 weeks. The very next day, they called me to schedule a 2nd interview. As you can imagine I was very hopeful at that point because of the quick call back! Had 2nd interview on Sept 7 and that also went very well. It was with a panel of 3 people at the same time. I was also told at that point it would be another 2-3 weeks before a decision was made. I followed up via phone call 5 weeks after the first interview and left a message for an HR person. To this day, I have received NO reply whatsoever. It has now been over 6 weeks and I have not received a response either way. They are continually posting the position as a new opening on various employment forums. I can only assume I need to move on and forget about Travelers. It's unfortunate that such a large company with a good reputation wouldn't have enough common courtesy to return a phone call or at least tell a strong candidate they weren't chosen so they could move on!

Interview Questions

• Give an example where you faced a challenge, what was it and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Claims Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Travelers Companies in July 2010.

Interview

I have my final interview tomorrow and so far so good. The first interview is a phone interview which last about a half hour. The second step is to take a 7 part test, which is kind of difficult. Now I am going for my final interview and will update after I'm done.

Interview Questions

• I haven't received the interview yet, i will be updating shortly.   Answer Question

Claims Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Travelers Companies in September 2009.

Interview

Telephone Interview consisted of general background questions & a verbal quiz of sorts involving various insurance terms. Then had to go in to take a 3 hour assessment exam. Interview was scheduled to be with 1-2 people but ended up with a panel of about 6 people.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever had an employee absolutely refuse to perform an assigned task.   1 Answer