Travelers Companies Director Interview Questions & Reviews

3.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hartford, CT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Travelers Companies in June 2010.

Multiple levels of screening. Phone interviews with Recruiter followed by HR manager, then typically one or two rounds of interviews with the candidate, with atlease one face to face interview. Typical interviews are 1x1, though I have seen panels in few instances.

Interview Questions
  • Challenges related to manage competing project demands, stakeholder management and inefficient team dynamics   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Travelers Companies

Director Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Travelers Companies in February 2010.

Hiring process was very long, the internal coordinator messed up a lot of paper work which made the process even longer. Technical interview was difficult but nothing unexpected.

Anonymous Employee  in  Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Travelers Companies in October 2011.

There was a phone interview with the recruiter, and then they followed up two weeks later with a full day of interviews with 5 different groups or individuals including one at lunch. The first was with two technical people who quizzed me on some SQL. Then there were meetings with the Dept. Head, my new manager, and managers from areas I'd be working with.

In general the questions weren't difficult, but it was a long process. I realized half-way through that they wanted much more SAS experience than I had - though I never represented myself as a SAS expert in my resume or in the phone interview. So I was disappointed as I knew it was going to be a waste of a day.

Anonymous Employee  in  Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Travelers Companies in October 2008.

multiple interview extended off original interview from posting. Senior management offered viewpoint that all employees are disposible and that if they hired me there was no guarantee that if a better candidate came by later on I could be replaced. After several interviews over several days they never returned my calls, offered feedback or offered status.

Interview Questions
    • standard interview questions - size of org I managed, biggest project under my responsibility   View Answer

Worked for Travelers Companies? Contribute to the Community!