Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Travelers Companies
- Claims Representative (35)
- Customer Service Representative (17)
- Intern (16)
- Account Manager (16)
- Claims Adjuster (16)
- Underwriter Trainee (13)
- Underwriter (9)
- Insurance Service Representative (7)
- Business Analyst (7)
- Property Claims Representative (7)
- Pricing Analyst (7)
- Claim Representative Trainee (6)
- Claim Operations Specialist (6)
- Director (5)
- Senior Consultant (5)
- Claims (5)
- Underwriting Trainee (5)
- Claims Service Representative (5)
- Account Executive (5)
- Statistician (4)
- Auto Appraiser (4)
- Sales Consultant (4)
- Claims Adjuster Trainee (4)
- Auto Claims Adjuster (4)
- FMLDP Intern (3)
- Outside Property Claims Representative (3)
- Outside Property Adjuster (3)
- Claims Operations Specialist (3)
- Claims Customer Service Representative (3)
- FMLDP (3)
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Travelers Companies in October 2014.
First interview was on campus. Got call back next day to go to Hartford, CT for a day of five 30-minute interviews. They paid for me to get there and back via Amtrak and let me stay in a nice Marriott across the street from headquarters. Each interview asked the same questions as the last. BE CAREFUL when going out on the lunch interview. The person taking you will be very unprofessional.
- History of the company?
Most important ratio? Why?
Explain the 3 financial states and how are they related? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Travelers Companies
FMLDP InterviewNo OfferDifficult Interview
Basic behavioral questions were asked, as well as several insurance specific questions. Questions such as "difference between an actuary and underwriter" and your typical finance interview questions. After the initial round interview, there were three more back to back interviews, one with a VP, another with a previous participant, and finally with the program director.
- Walk me through Traveler's Balance Sheet Answer Question
FMLDP InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Travelers Companies in November 2011.
Basic phone interview consisted of 10-15 scripted questions.
Please tell me the financial statements and what they consist.