Travelers Companies Human Resources Assistant II Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Human Resources Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Travelers Companies (Saint Paul, MN) in March 2014.

Interview

I went through a staffing agency and was called for an in-person interview. I met with a supervisor and then the manager of the team separately. Both women were extremely friendly and did a great job of explaining the position (which turned out to be completely different than the description given to me by the staffing agency). There was quite a bit of overlap in their questions but they were fairly easy. The interview process didn't feel stressful; although they were writing down much of what I said, the two interviewers were quick to smile and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a co-worker that you didn't like or had trouble working with.   Answer Question

The commute to downtown St. Paul would have been very long from my house. It was also a contract position and I wanted something more stable.