Travelers Companies R&D Intern Interview Questions

3.3

R&D Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Travelers Companies in January 2013.

Interview

phone interview about 30 minutes

Interview Questions

• questions are not too hard, talked about some projects that I did, more focus on the resume and some knowledge I learned from school   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Travelers Companies

R & D Intern Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Travelers Companies in December 2010.

Interview

a HR phone interview first, and an hour tech interview afterwards. both are done by phone. Questions about SAS, logistic Regression, and personality questions, like why you want to work with Insurance company. The person I talked to are very nice, but the quality of connection is bad. It supposed to be an hour, but only took me about 40mins.

Interview Questions

• How can you estimate the premium charge for TRV auto-insurance   Answer Question

R&D Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Travelers Companies in February 2010.

Interview

got an email from HR who didn't call me at scheduled time; waited several days to call me back after i sent emails. tons of noises from the other side of the phone; HR being rude and arrogant.