Travelers Companies

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Travelers Companies in March 2012.

I applied online on a Sunday. A recruiter from the CT home office called me on Monday afternoon and a phone screen was set up for Wednesday. The phone screen was very pleasant and took about 20 minutes to complete. At the end of the screen, the recruiter advised she was recommending the onsite manager bring me in for an interview. The following Monday afternoon, a local branch HR rep contacted me and a face to face interview was scheduled for the next week on Friday. The face to face was with 2 line managers at the branch where the position was located. The interview was in my opinion very productive. I asked a lot of questions and was told I was over qualified for the position I applied for and was being "bumped up" for consideration for the senior level position. After the interview I had a "peer" interview with the individual I was to replace as she had received a recent promotion. I was really able to get a sense of the job and was excited about moving on in the hiring process. I was told that should I be moved on, I would receive a call to schedule an interview with the service center vice president....that was March 9, 2012. I haven't heard a thing despite following up with the company twice. I guess I have my answer.

Interview Questions
  • standard interview questions, nothing out of left field.   Answer Question