Travelers Companies Outside Property Adjuster Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Outside Property Adjuster Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Travelers Companies.

Received a call for an onsite interview at a job fair but it was cancelled. Finally, received a call for a phone interview. It was a very straight to the point interview. Then I was scheduled for an assessment test. It was about 3 hours. Very much like a SAT. Somewhat easy and somewhat difficult. I am still waiting for the results of the assessment.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Travelers Companies

Outside Property Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Travelers Companies in November 2011.

Recruiter called me to ask some basic questions and let me know if they were interested that someone would contact me from HR. Several days later I was sent an email for an appointment/interview in Alpharetta, GA a few days later. If you pass the seven part skills assessment your given a personality profile and then scheduled for an interview, in my case two, which both were about :45-1:00. Afterwards they said they would have roundtable discussons on all the candidates and follow up. That's been 4-5 weeks and nothing since!

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation that did not turn out like you wanted, how did you handle that?   Answer Question
    • What's the most difficult thing that's happened to you in the last six months?   Answer Question

Worked for Travelers Companies? Contribute to the Community!