Travelers Companies Outside Property Claims Representative Trainee Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Outside Property Claims Representative Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Travelers Companies in June 2012.

I applied for the job online on May 21. I got contacted from a recruiter two days later to set up the phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes and I was just asked questions about my work experience and skills. I got an email from a senior recruiter about a week later to schedule an assessment test in Alpharetta, GA. I went to the assessment on June 15. It consisted of 5 or 6 different parts related to insurance, personality, Excel, grammar, etc. Me and one other candidate passed the assessment so we had an interview later that afternoon. The two other candidates failed so they were sent home. I was interviewed by two managers and it lasted about 30 minutes. They just asked me more about my work experience and skills. It was one of my better interviews but I received a letter in the mail today (June 23, 2012) stating that I was not among the top candidates. I feel like the second interview was a bit pointless because they asked some of the same questions that were given during the phone interview. I'm not too sure what they are really looking for in candidates.

Interview Questions