Travelers Companies Product Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Product Analyst Interview

Phone interview then if contacted back, you get invited to the HQ for the day consisting of 3 interviews and a lunch. Before the Interviews you take an analytical exam of math and reading.

Interview Questions
  • Fairly straightforward. Resume, behavioral, and trying to get to know what projects you have been involved.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Travelers Companies

Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Travelers Companies in July 2008.

The entire interview process took almost 2 months. I had a very brief discussion with a recruiter (head hunter) who cold called me and then asked me to send my resume, which I did. I was then called by a recruiter on the HR team from home office and had a pretty lengthy phone interview with him really giving me more information (company structure, job responsibilities, etc...) than I was giving him. He then scheduled a phone interview with a member of the department I would be reporting to, this was a pretty extensive phone interview (30 - 45 minutes), with lots of questions about projects I had worked on, analysis approaches, challenges, etc... I also asked him about relationships with other departments, responsibilities, etc. The recruiter I spoke with also passed me off to a recruiter for another department, so I did a second phone interview with her. They then scheduled me to come onsite for 2 days of interviews (one for each position). The personal lines area had an extensive battery of computer analytical exams, as well as 4-5 one-on-one interviews with various director- and AVP-level associates. I also had a lunch with one of the AVPs. The day ended with some really odd personal questions with an HR employee for the department, along with a brief explanation of their benefits program. This process was very exhausting. The 2nd day was with the commercial department and was all one-on-one interviews with pretty dynamic and interesting members of their team (all levels). This included a lunch with a mid-level manager, which I found very interesting, candid, and honest.

Interview Questions
    • What are 3 things you would do with a brick if I gave you one right now?   Answer Question

Worked for Travelers Companies? Contribute to the Community!