Interviews for Top Jobs at Travelers Companies
- Claims Representative (35)
- Claims Adjuster (17)
- Customer Service Representative (17)
- Intern (16)
- Account Manager (16)
- Underwriter Trainee (14)
- Underwriter (9)
- Pricing Analyst (8)
- Property Claims Representative (7)
- Business Analyst (7)
- Insurance Service Representative (7)
- Claim Representative Trainee (6)
- Claim Operations Specialist (6)
- Claims (5)
- Director (5)
- Underwriting Trainee (5)
- Senior Consultant (5)
- Claims Service Representative (5)
- Account Executive (5)
- Sales Consultant (5)
- Auto Appraiser (4)
- Statistician (4)
- Claims Customer Service Representative (4)
- Claims Adjuster Trainee (4)
- Auto Claims Adjuster (4)
- FMLDP Intern (3)
- Outside Property Claims Representative (3)
- Outside Property Adjuster (3)
- Claims Operations Specialist (3)
- FMLDP (3)
Project Lead Interview
The process took 3 days – interviewed at Travelers Companies (Toronto, ON (Canada)).
I had 7 different interviews with Travelers over 3 days. It was quite a long process. Everyone I met was very professional. However, there was no feedback as to whether I received the job or not. I followed up with HR but I kept getting a response "We'll get back to you tomorrow" or "We'll know by the end of the week" and then another couple of weeks would go by and I wouldn't hear. I stopped following up but I do think it was very unprofessional to invite someone in for 7 interviews and not have the courtesy to send a response (even if by email) letting me know that I was not qualified or suited for the position.
- Why do you think we should hire you over all the other candidates we're seeing? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Travelers Companies
Project Lead InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Travelers Companies in July 2009.
Was contacted for phone interview. Went easily enough. Was called in for in person panel interview, then one on one wiht hiring manager. Went well, though was heavily pressed on resume. Waited over a month for an offer, after confusing correspondence with hiring manager/HR that it went well, an offer was likely. Then got the offer, but after much confusing stress.
- Explain your college major. Answer Question
They refused to negotiate, citing streamlined offers.