Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Travelers Companies (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I had 7 different interviews with Travelers over 3 days. It was quite a long process. Everyone I met was very professional. However, there was no feedback as to whether I received the job or not. I followed up with HR but I kept getting a response "We'll get back to you tomorrow" or "We'll know by the end of the week" and then another couple of weeks would go by and I wouldn't hear. I stopped following up but I do think it was very unprofessional to invite someone in for 7 interviews and not have the courtesy to send a response (even if by email) letting me know that I was not qualified or suited for the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think we should hire you over all the other candidates we're seeing?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Travelers Companies

Project Lead Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Travelers Companies in July 2009.

Interview

Was contacted for phone interview. Went easily enough. Was called in for in person panel interview, then one on one wiht hiring manager. Went well, though was heavily pressed on resume. Waited over a month for an offer, after confusing correspondence with hiring manager/HR that it went well, an offer was likely. Then got the offer, but after much confusing stress.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They refused to negotiate, citing streamlined offers.