Travelers Companies

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Travelers Companies in June 2010.

Good process overall. The recruiter was helpful and the management team was friendly. The had me do a presentation with about 30 minutes to prepare. They said they were trying something new that part of the process didn't seem that well defined. The scope of the job could have been explained better earlier in the process. It was less responsibility than I had in my current role, although the title was more impressive.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Travelers Companies

Sales Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Travelers Companies.

Started interview process with a phone interview with an HR manager and the hiring manager. Next was flown in to interview with five individuals in Hartford, CT including financial analyst, HR mgr, hiring manager, senior acct sales rep. and a sales executive. I never received any type of decline. It would had been nice if they called or emailed to let me know they decided to hire another candidate.

Interview Questions
    • Looking back, what would you have done differently in your last position?   Answer Question