Travelers Companies Statistician Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Saint Paul, MN
Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Travelers Companies in July 2013.

Call them at a preselected time. One to one phone interview

Interview Questions
  • Speak 5mins with an example where you could use your data analysis ability to analyze an insurance problem;   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Travelers Companies

Statistician Interview

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at Travelers Companies in August 2013.

First a phone interview then onsite

Interview Questions
    • most of them are very easy, they ask me how to model , what will happen if the price of insurance is the same for all of people   Answer Question

Statistician Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Travelers Companies.

I got the phone interview abound two weeks after I applied the position online. The interviewers are very friendly. They introduced themselves first and then asked me to talk about myself. Then they ask me some basic questions about auto insurance and how I could do the data analysis using the regression.

Anonymous Employee  in  Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Travelers Companies in August 2009.

They first asked some simple statistics questions, like the model building; and then give some real cases that you might imagine how to solve the problem. The phone interview lasts about 30 mins. In the next 1:1 interview, the questions are similar to the phone interview one; but more statistical concepts are questioned. More important, coding in SAS is very very important to them....

Interview Questions

Worked for Travelers Companies? Contribute to the Community!