Travelers Companies

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Saint Paul, MN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Travelers Companies in July 2013.

Interview Details – Call them at a preselected time. One to one phone interview

Interview Question – Speak 5mins with an example where you could use your data analysis ability to analyze an insurance problem;   View Answer

Statistician

I applied through other source - interviewed at Travelers Companies in August 2013.

Interview Details – First a phone interview then onsite

Interview Question – most of them are very easy, they ask me how to model , what will happen if the price of insurance is the same for all of people   Answer Question

Statistician

I applied online and interviewed at Travelers Companies.

Interview Details – I got the phone interview abound two weeks after I applied the position online. The interviewers are very friendly. They introduced themselves first and then asked me to talk about myself. Then they ask me some basic questions about auto insurance and how I could do the data analysis using the regression.

Interview Question – some regression problems about insurance   Answer Question

Hartford, CT

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Travelers Companies in August 2009.

Interview Details – They first asked some simple statistics questions, like the model building; and then give some real cases that you might imagine how to solve the problem. The phone interview lasts about 30 mins. In the next 1:1 interview, the questions are similar to the phone interview one; but more statistical concepts are questioned. More important, coding in SAS is very very important to them....

Interview Question – SAS macro...   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Travelers Companies

Worked for Travelers Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Travelers Companies Statistician interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Travelers Companies employees and interview candidates.