Travelers Companies Statistician Interview Questions

Statistician Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Travelers Companies in August 2013.

Interview

First a phone interview then onsite

Interview Questions

• most of them are very easy, they ask me how to model , what will happen if the price of insurance is the same for all of people   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Travelers Companies

Statistician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Travelers Companies (Saint Paul, MN) in July 2013.

Interview

Call them at a preselected time. One to one phone interview

Interview Questions

• Speak 5mins with an example where you could use your data analysis ability to analyze an insurance problem;   1 Answer

Statistician Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Travelers Companies.

Interview

I got the phone interview abound two weeks after I applied the position online. The interviewers are very friendly. They introduced themselves first and then asked me to talk about myself. Then they ask me some basic questions about auto insurance and how I could do the data analysis using the regression.

Statistician Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Travelers Companies (Hartford, CT) in August 2009.

Interview

They first asked some simple statistics questions, like the model building; and then give some real cases that you might imagine how to solve the problem. The phone interview lasts about 30 mins. In the next 1:1 interview, the questions are similar to the phone interview one; but more statistical concepts are questioned. More important, coding in SAS is very very important to them....