Travelex America Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Travelex America

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Travelex America.

Interview

I had applied online and had a one 15 minute interview. the manager was upfront and very realistic with his expectations, your honest with him and he will be honest with you.

Interview Questions

• how would you upsell euros to a customer?   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

Had and interview with the manager first where she explains your job description and you have to do a role play, after you have a second interview with the regional manager and he does the same thing explaining the description and ask you basic questions as in "why should I hire you"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Travelex America (Houston, TX).

Interview

Submitted my resume to the location and got called by the manager the same day to go in for an interview the week after. I went to the interview and the manager was not there, had to drive to another branch to interview. Got hired and it was a four week process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you have customer service experience pay is 11.00, if not pay is 9.00 hourly.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Travelex America (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2010.

Interview

After our former manager walked out on the job, I was interviewed by my regional manager. I was asked what would I change in the company to make it better. I was asked how I would feel managing my current co-workers. I have to admit that it all happened so fast, and at the time I was not ready for the position. I fully understand not being offered the position.

Accounts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Travelex America (Washington, DC) in March 2009.

Interview

I went through employee referral so it was not difficult getting to the interview. The interview was pretty simple. First, I walked the Human Resource officer through my resume and talked about my visa status. Then, I talked to two of the supervisors about the job description, my past experience in a similar position and benefits. I was positive I'd get through.

Interview Questions

Because of my visa status

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Travelex America (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I applied through an employment agency. I waited one month to get the interview. I dont know why the manager took that long to call me in. He said he had been very busy, but I started to think they may have already hired someone else for the position

Interview Questions

• Very straight forward. Manager of department went through my resume and asked basic questions about my experience   Answer Question

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Travelex America (London, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

I got the reference from one of my friend. They fixed a one to one interview with RSM. As I am experienced person to this job so they have asked about some experience from my past employer, they asked about tge rules and regulation.

Interview Questions

• About Yourself ?   1 Answer
    • Rules and regulatuon followed in your compaany?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I have got the minimum package which they offer to freshers.

Communications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Travelex America (London, England (UK)) in October 2010.

Interview

Initially an interview with the HR director, followed by a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager a week later. The decision process was really quick: I had a phonecall the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.