Travelex America Interview Questions

2.0

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Travelex America.

Submitted my resume to the location and got called by the manager the same day to go in for an interview the week after. I went to the interview and the manager was not there, had to drive to another branch to interview. Got hired and it was a four week process.

Interview Questions
    If you have customer service experience pay is 11.00, if not pay is 9.00 hourly.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Travelex America in November 2010.

After our former manager walked out on the job, I was interviewed by my regional manager. I was asked what would I change in the company to make it better. I was asked how I would feel managing my current co-workers. I have to admit that it all happened so fast, and at the time I was not ready for the position. I fully understand not being offered the position.

Accounts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Travelex America in March 2009.

I went through employee referral so it was not difficult getting to the interview. The interview was pretty simple. First, I walked the Human Resource officer through my resume and talked about my visa status. Then, I talked to two of the supervisors about the job description, my past experience in a similar position and benefits. I was positive I'd get through.

Interview Questions

Because of my visa status

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Travelex America in January 2012.

I got the reference from one of my friend. They fixed a one to one interview with RSM. As I am experienced person to this job so they have asked about some experience from my past employer, they asked about tge rules and regulation.

Interview Questions
    I have got the minimum package which they offer to freshers.

Communications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Travelex America in October 2010.

Initially an interview with the HR director, followed by a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager a week later. The decision process was really quick: I had a phonecall the next day.

No negotiation.

Worked for Travelex America? Contribute to the Community!