Travelex America

Very Easy Interview

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant
Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Travelex America.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume to the location and got called by the manager the same day to go in for an interview the week after. I went to the interview and the manager was not there, had to drive to another branch to interview. Got hired and it was a four week process.

Interview Question – No difficult question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – If you have customer service experience pay is 11.00, if not pay is 9.00 hourly.

Very Easy Interview

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Travelex America in November 2010.

Interview Details – After our former manager walked out on the job, I was interviewed by my regional manager. I was asked what would I change in the company to make it better. I was asked how I would feel managing my current co-workers. I have to admit that it all happened so fast, and at the time I was not ready for the position. I fully understand not being offered the position.

Interview Question – How would you manage your current co-workers?   Answer Question

Accounts Interview

Accounts
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Travelex America in March 2009.

Interview Details – I went through employee referral so it was not difficult getting to the interview. The interview was pretty simple. First, I walked the Human Resource officer through my resume and talked about my visa status. Then, I talked to two of the supervisors about the job description, my past experience in a similar position and benefits. I was positive I'd get through.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Because of my visa status

Senior Executive Interview

Senior Executive
London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Travelex America in January 2012.

Interview Details – I got the reference from one of my friend. They fixed a one to one interview with RSM. As I am experienced person to this job so they have asked about some experience from my past employer, they asked about tge rules and regulation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I have got the minimum package which they offer to freshers.

Communications Consultant Interview

Communications Consultant
London, England (UK)

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Travelex America in October 2010.

Interview Details – Initially an interview with the HR director, followed by a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager a week later. The decision process was really quick: I had a phonecall the next day.

Interview Question – Competency based questions related to the role.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Worked for Travelex America? Contribute to the Community!