Travelmax

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Travelmax in July 2013.

Interview Details – I applied via Careerbuilder. I was called for a phone interview, which lasted about 15-20 minutes. I was invited for a 1 on 1 interview with the National Recruitment Manager. The interview lasted about 30-40 minutes.

This is a position with an hourly rate, which was not disclosed. People in this position act as "assistants" to healthcare recruiter manager. There is no sales quota required with this position. Dress code is business casual.

Interview Question – How does working for this company fit into your 5 year plan?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Travelmax? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Travelmax interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Travelmax employees and interview candidates.