Travelocity

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Southlake, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Travelocity.

Interview Details – Interviewed twice, first with just one person and the second time with the same person and his boss. I didn't think the boss liked me but just turned out he was having a bad morning and didn't want to sit in the interview. Very relaxed, comfortable atmosphere. I was overdressed in a suit and tie but I'd recommend wearing one even though the corporate culture is business casual.

Interview Question – What does work life balance mean to you.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They sent the offer via fed ex, I accepted as presented.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Travelocity in March 2011.

Interview Details – Met with 4 people overall and received an offer one week later.

Interview Question – Tell me about your work history.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Travelocity? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Travelocity Account Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Travelocity employees and interview candidates.