Travelodge Hotels (UK)

Travelodge Hotels (UK) Interview Questions

Updated Nov 17, 2014
Updated Nov 17, 2014

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Travelodge Hotels (UK)

Receptionist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Travelodge Hotels (UK).

Completed an online application. A week later I was invited to interview. I was only given a days notice for interview, but luckily had a clear schedule. A week after interview, I was given a phonecall and I accepted employment. Very polite interviewer and very generic questions.

Interview Questions
    • General interview questions like "Tell me of a time when you gave good customer service". Interviewer has access to processed data from online application questions. Your answers are analysed by the computer and give a generic summary of yourself. "Interviewee is more likely to be focused than distracted" etc.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Travelodge Hotels (UK) in September 2014.

I first applied to the job online. They rejected me however a couple days later I got a phone call asking me if I was available for a telephone interview.After passing the telephone interview, the week later I went to the actual interview. The interviewer was really friendly and asking basic question such as how I acted in certain situations.

Receptionist Vacancy Or So I Thought Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Travelodge Hotels (UK).

Applied online through the jobcentreplus website. Called me within a week to arrange an interview for the next day.

I accepted the interview offer & arrived early. I was given a personality test on a form to complete & a job application form.

Interviews were taking place in the cafe area by two members of staff. Infront of other candidates waiting....?

He went on to explain the job role was a bar member , i replied i hadn't applied for bar staff. But front of house receptionist job. He said job centre had messed this up No receptionist job was available . but a 8 hour position doing bar work & prepping food.

I sadly wasn't looking for this so i politely declined & left. As my skills & experience isn't suitable for this role.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at Travelodge Hotels (UK) in January 2013.

There isn't one, they have literally no HR guidance and will try their luck with anyone who walks through the door who is fooled by them, they will promise you a decent hourly rate once they got u , min wage, they generally employ who that fancy, and the managers have a 12 month shelf life so they are all inexperienced with no qualifications and the place is like a disorganised school yard, with managers that would never be employed elsewhere having a power trip ! So the interview process is like oh you'll do !

Interview Questions
    I was desperate for a job after working there 6 months I quit ! Being poor and unemployed would be less degrading, there isn't a negotiation it's there's a job and we will only pay this now we have you here , although u don't find this out until u get your pay slip and your screwed. , do not trust them !

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Travelodge Hotels (UK) in August 2012.

its based on customer services and business based

Lodge Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farringdon, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farringdon, England (UK)

Scanty but personal enough to gauge working exposure.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be willing to work on 18hr shifts iff required.?   View Answer
    No negotiation from either side at all.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staines, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staines, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Travelodge Hotels (UK) in June 2012.

I only gave 1 interview and they took about 20 days in total for everything. And then straight away after i have got selected and that was really amazingly done by the company.
    Nice management with lots of experiences.

Interview Questions
    • How can you improve our business with your responsibilities?   View Answer