Travelzoo

Updated Nov 3, 2014

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Producer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Travelzoo in October 2014.

Very pleasant. Felt that they wanted to know about me as a person and what interested me before going into more detail about what they were looking for. Seems like they were looking for a good match.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think your boss would say you need work on?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Travelzoo

Assistant Producer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Travelzoo.

I applied online and was contacted by Travelzoo shortly after. We scheduled a phone interview for the following week. I was emailed again after the phone interview to schedule another interview with an associate producer. There were some scheduling conflicts and I did not hear back from Travelzoo for a bit. I received an email later on saying they had found a more suitable candidate for the position.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were fairly basic. They asked what I thought the position duties entailed, why I would be a good fit for the company/position, what I though their business model was, etc. Be sure to sign up for Travelzoo's newsletter before applying to get a better idea of what they are selling and how they position themselves.   Answer Question

Assistant Producer Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Travelzoo in January 2010.

Extremely thorough, in a good way. Company obviously wants only the best people.