Traxxas

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Plano, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Traxxas in December 2011.

Interview Details – The process began with an online cognitive IQ test to screen candidates. Once the results were received, I was invited to come in and take the full test at their office. I went into the office and took this test on a computer. It was approximately 40 questions and you had a certain amount of time to complete as many questions as possible. I was also asked to fill out an application and leave a portfolio. Once the results were received, they invited me for an interview with a Director and VP, which lasted just over an hour. I was informed that they had been looking to fill the position for about a year because they had not found a candidate they liked. The interview went pretty well. Afterward, the HR manager went over benefits with me. After sending a thank you email that evening, I was asked for some PR samples which I provided. I was told I'd hear back in about a week, but it took much longer. About a month later, I was asked to come in for another interview with the CFO's son who was filling in for several roles. I believe they had narrowed it down to two candidates. I was informed via email several days later that they had selected another candidate.

Interview Question – How would I strategically market the products?   View Answer

Worked for Traxxas? Contribute to the Community!