Treasury Wine Estates

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Direct Marketing Manager Interview

Napa, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Treasury Wine Estates in November 2010.

Interview Details – contacted by in-house recruiter who sourced me from LinkedIn; met with recruiter, then 8 separate 1:1 interviews spanned over 2 weeks. Offer made which was $20$ less than was posted in job description and 1 month delay to start; Background and drug test and the began work approx 3 months from start of process.

Interview Questions

• Why did I , after 10 years of working on my own desire to join a corporate organization?   Answer Question
  • What can you bring to this job that others before you did not?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No flexibility at all, even after I mentioned discrepancy in posted range to actual salary offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Treasury Wine Estates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Treasury Wine Estates Direct Marketing Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Treasury Wine Estates employees and interview candidates.