Treasury Wine Estates

Very Difficult Interview

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Napa, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Treasury Wine Estates in October 2013.

Interview Details – Connected with company through LinkedIn which led to interview with Human Resources and a phone conversation with their Finance Lead. This led to two in person interviews within the Finance Department. The in person interviews were with the Finance Lead and my eventual supervisor. This was followed by an offer. The process took three months.

Interview Question – Would I be comfortable performing the duties of the project. The interviewer was concerned that the day to day work would put me in an unfamiliar work flow.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes, there was room for negotiation.

Maintenance Manager Interview

Maintenance Manager
Napa, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Treasury Wine Estates in December 2013.

Interview Details – Initial interview was good. Made me feel confortable and good personality from interviewer. 2nd interview felt very uncomfortable with the new Plant Manager. Seems to have a bad attitude and quiet. Most of the interview was driven from the other individuals on the panel.

Interview Question – Why should they offer me the job?   View Answer

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Napa, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Treasury Wine Estates in May 2011.

Interview Details – HR phone interview if make it to next round, in person with HR and 1-4 managers from different areas

Interview Question – Specific questions about your experience with certain situations and how you handled them, really looking for details on being proactive and thinking outside the box.   Answer Question

Quality Manager Interview

Quality Manager
Napa, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Treasury Wine Estates in June 2009.

Interview Details – HR does their best of doing the initial processing for qualifications- this company is looking for people who have an idea of how to lead the business- CI, Lean Management are important attributes to have

Negotiation Details – I was offered the rate I was expecting

Marketing Assistant Interview

Marketing Assistant
Napa, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Treasury Wine Estates.

Interview Details – Four interviews. Great people.

Interview Question – questions about prior marketing experiences   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Treasury Wine Estates in January 2011.

Interview Details – Took over 6 interviews before they decided

Interview Question – The most unexpected unexpected was when I got hired and they said-oh your also hired to run this team   View Answer

Direct Marketing Manager Interview

Direct Marketing Manager
Napa, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Treasury Wine Estates in November 2010.

Interview Details – contacted by in-house recruiter who sourced me from LinkedIn; met with recruiter, then 8 separate 1:1 interviews spanned over 2 weeks. Offer made which was $20$ less than was posted in job description and 1 month delay to start; Background and drug test and the began work approx 3 months from start of process.

Interview Questions

• Why did I , after 10 years of working on my own desire to join a corporate organization?   Answer Question
  • What can you bring to this job that others before you did not?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No flexibility at all, even after I mentioned discrepancy in posted range to actual salary offer.

Senior Credit Analyst Interview

Senior Credit Analyst
Melbourne (Australia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Treasury Wine Estates in August 2011.

Interview Details – Contacted myself asking if I would be interested in the role due to my vast experience in role advertised

Retail Specialist Interview

Retail Specialist

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Treasury Wine Estates in April 2012.

Interview Details – Applied through the website and received a confirmation that many people apply and they only contact the individuals who have the qualifications. Less than a week surpassed and I get an email confirming a10 minutes phone interview will take place on a day of my choosing. The phone interview was easy and rather quick with reviewing the description of the position and questions asking me why I am interested in working for this job and describing myself. I was told that I would get a call back if I fit the position later on the week. I did get an email telling me that they are pursuing other candidates and it did not have to do with my qualifications.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in working here if your major was in another discipline?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Administrative

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Treasury Wine Estates in November 2011.

Interview Details – Several interviewers were weak and others seemed threatened by talent. Several snide comments were made by interviewers about problems within the company and mandates that they be more respectful with one another. If managment needs to tell you to act professional with one another there has to be a problem. I was spoken to by several of the panel members in a very disdainful manner regarding my skills in relationship to the job, which appeared to be in a group that does not seem to be highly regarded in the company. Wasted my time!

Interview Questions

Worked for Treasury Wine Estates? Contribute to the Community!