Tree of Life

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Driver Interview

Driver

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Tree of Life in July 2009.

Interview Details – Applied in-person when warehouse moved to the Lehigh valley, PA area. Upon completion of application, the manager called me into office and held interview. He noted requirements of job and made sure I was willing to do them. After agreement, he reviewed application and verified previous experience. After interview was over, he told me he would call to set up a road test and to schedule a drug test. After completion of previous tests, I would then be sent for training.

Interview Question – Why was I unemployed for approximately 8 months?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation. either you took what was offered or leave it for someone who will. every driver gets the same rate of pay no matter your experience.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Field Sales Associate Interview

Field Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tree of Life in January 2008.

Interview Details – Contacted by District Manager upon reviewing my resume. Set up a meeting in a store, and explained job requirements. Filled out application, was told job was mine upon background check and drug screen. Was contacted by HR to go for drug screen. Started job one week later.

Interview Question – Are you able to lift 50 lbs.?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Commission only position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Tree of Life? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tree of Life interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Tree of Life employees and interview candidates.