Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Trend Micro
- Senior Software Engineer (9)
- Software Engineer (5)
- Senior Engineer (3)
- Sales Engineer (3)
- Technical Account Manager (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Customer Support Engineer (2)
- Senior Sales Engineer (2)
- Senior Marketing Manager (1)
- PM (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Java Programmer (1)
- Developer (1)
- Regional Account Manager (1)
- Technical Support Engineer (1)
- Technical Writer (1)
- Trainee (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Product Marketing Manager (1)
- Level II Support Engineer (1)
- Manager (1)
- Anti-Malware Engineer (1)
- Antispam Research Engineer (1)
- Cloud Security Engineer (1)
- Inside Regional Account Manager (1)
- Regional Acct Representative (1)
- Human Resource Related (1)
- Threat Response Engineer (1)
- Cloud Operation (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Trend Micro (Cupertino, CA).
Interview in Cupertino, CA. Interviewed by Senior Architects and Software Engineers. Most of the interview is on relevant implementation and product questions - e.g. high performance proxies, cloud security paradigms etc. Some questions also cover standard computer science questions e.g. sort/search etc. Very pleasant group team. There is no in your face attitude here. People are very respectful and have a very positive attitude.
- Explain the 10K limit in threading for Linux performance. Also explain event driven architectures such as epoll etc. Be prepared to whiteboard code snippets and explain your reasoning. 1 Answer
Very straightforward and pleasant. Good group of people.
Helpful (1)No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Trend Micro (Cupertino, CA) in December 2011.
Ad hoc process, not very structured. Lots of open questions raised, and will put in per on in ad hoc basis.
- What is your family structure Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Trend Micro (Cupertino, CA) in March 2009.
Had about 4 people to talk to face to face, this is after speaking to 3 people on the phone.