Trend Micro Senior Manager Interview Questions

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Trend Micro (Cupertino, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

Had about 4 people to talk to face to face, this is after speaking to 3 people on the phone.

Other Interview Reviews for Trend Micro

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Trend Micro in October 2009.

Interview

This was one of the most frustrating companies to interview with. Over the course of two months I must have had somewhere around 7 phone interviews including the internal recruiter. From the time I first interviewed with the recruiter, each following week I would receive an invite via email to schedule a phone interview. This went on for 7 weeks (one phone interview per week) until being informed the finalist would be brought on-site in California for the face-to-face interviews. I was not the finalist.

Two weeks after my last phone interview the recruiter called to let me know I was not selected. I am pretty sure they dragged it out so long in order to keep a running “pool” of candidates until they could source one that best matched their culture. More and more companies play this game now due to the tired economy where they know they have the upper hand.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your approach to scheduling call center staff?   Answer Question