Trend Micro Software Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pasig, Rizal (Philippines)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasig, Rizal (Philippines)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Trend Micro in May 2012.

number of interviews is 2 for me.
1 is the technical, 2 interviewers, 1 from the technical team, and 1 from the qa team.
finally 1 from the Human resources. which then to confirm your expected salary and the negotiation and came in the job offer

Interview Questions
  • nothing much is difficult as long as you have the general idea and logic of being a software engineer   Answer Question
They have salary bracket based on your level. My salary went down like almost 50% but accepted as computed with their annual and benefits

Other Interview Reviews for Trend Micro

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nanjing, Jiangsu (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nanjing, Jiangsu (China)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Trend Micro in September 2011.

I was asked some technical questions about C/C++, Linux/Unix and OS in the first two rounds of 1:1 interview.
    During the Group Interview, six people as a group discuss about a network security issue, and one person was selected to do a presentation at the last.

Interview Questions
    • the difference between fork, vfork and cron   View Answer
    • the rationale of the dynamic resolution of virtual function   View Answer
    I have no oppertunity to negotiate my offer.

Worked for Trend Micro? Contribute to the Community!