Treyarch

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

3D Animator Interview

3D Animator

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Treyarch.

Interview Details – I interviewed with 8 persons including PM, Animation Leads, and Team members. They were very nice and patient. The interview went pretty well but i didn't get the job. I would re-apply to them in the future.

Interview Question – Most difficult question was to tell them an example when i do above and beyond my duty.   Answer Question

Brand Marketing Associate Interview

Brand Marketing Associate
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Treyarch in April 2011.

Interview Details – About a week after submitting online via website, got a call from local recruiter to set up phone interview. Details regarding interview were emailed and I was asked to call HR rep at set time/day. Overall, interview went well. Interviewer was polite, engaged, professional and we had good rapport. However, it's now been nearly a month and I've yet to receive any feedback whatsoever. I did send a written thank-you note and followed up with a direct email two weeks later but still nothing. Disappointing...
Interview was positive, follow-up thus far is negative.

Interview Question – What is the difference between tactical and strategic planning and how have you used both?   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Associate Brand Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Treyarch in December 2009.

Interview Details – Interview process was pleasant - met with great people. Conversation style mixed with case questions directed at how you would approach certain problems with regards to launching a game title, industry trends, etc.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your background. Why Activision, etc.?   View Answer
  • Case questions on how you would manage a P&L, how you would expand the market for your game, etc.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate much. They usually hire a few people at a time for the same role and make the same offer to everyone. They do not consider your individual work experience much relative to others in terms of compensation.

Worked for Treyarch? Contribute to the Community!