TriNet Group Interview Questions

2.7

Temporary Payroll Tax Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradenton, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradenton, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TriNet Group in October 2014.

Submitted application online. The next day I received an email asking to set up a 30-minute phone interview. The phone interview was scheduled for the next day. Recruiter was kind and upbeat. Easy interview with some STAR questions. Salary was specified at $16/hr. Later that day, I was scheduled for a 1:1 interview onsite with the manager of the dept. Average interview difficulty, 45 minutes.

Client Services Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at TriNet Group.

Worst one I've ever experienced! 7 rounds of interviews over 2 and a half months and getting rejected after I sent 2 follow up emails three weeks later to find out that they wasted my time and entertained themselves. The corporate Recruiter and people I interviewed with via webchat were very professional however the one person who called me in for the in person interview was Elizabeth the Unprofessional one - chewing gum when interviewing and looking at me crazy as if I was stupid. Glad I did not get an offer, rather work with someone who is professional

Interview Questions
    • Not a lot of questions, asked except asking about previous job experiences. Walk me thru a typical day at your last job?   Answer Question

Benefits Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at TriNet Group in July 2014.

Initial contact was with a recruiter to go over the job description and confirm that I was qualified. Followed by an in person interview 4.5 weeks later with 2 managers and a 3rd manager via phone.

Interview Questions
    • Specific Excel based experience questions and a lot of scenario based questions.   View Answer
    I attempted a negotiation and was told there was no room for negotiation.

RSC Interview

I had a total of four interviews before getting hired. One phone interview, two interviews with the Director of Sales, and 1 interview with the Regional VP of Sales. I suggest being prepared for all interviews, as the process can become quite complex due to the nature of the PEO industry.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I hire you when I can hire someone with more experience at the same salary?   Answer Question

Human Resources Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TriNet Group.

Phone screening, case studies, face to face interviews, final interview with director of HR teams.

Interview Questions
    • What did you like and dislike about high school? Did you have any part time jobs? Tell me the disadvantages of this job you are applying for?   Answer Question

Director was extremely late for the meeting and also decided to laugh at emails during our interview. Found this very unprofessional.

RSC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TriNet Group in December 2013.

phone interview. in person with District Sales Manager. Presentation to District Sales Manager and RVP

Interview Questions
    • None. District Sales manager spent whole time talking about himself.   Answer Question
    None. Set offer

Human Resources Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at TriNet Group.

Really easy quick interview process. Know your resume.

Account Services Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at TriNet Group in July 2013.

How do you manage and handle a busy Outlook inbox? Tell us about your previous HR experience. How comfortable are you with working in a call center environment where you are also managing over 100 accounts representing over 1500 employees?

Regional Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at TriNet Group in May 2013.

No phone interview was required. Pleasant interview experience. The management team in New York seemed very pleasant. Lots of questions to dig deep into your character and who you are vs resume explanations.

If all goes well, the sales team also needs to approve of you when going out for lunch together on the next round.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at TriNet Group in April 2013.

I started as a contractor in another department, so I was less intimidated than I probably would have been if I didnt already know the culture of the office. I interviewed with 4 people....2 Director of Finance, Director of Coporate Accounting, and Chief of Accounting. Each interviewers were approachable and easy to speak to.

Interview Questions
    • How would I obtain information/reports from people who are in different offices outside of California or from those in California, but "ignore" you?   Answer Question