TriQuint Engineering Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richardson, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at TriQuint in December 2010.

I submitted my resume online. And after 10 days, i got a phone call to schedule a phone interview. The phone screen interview took about 30 minutes. The interviewer has asked questions mostly based on my resume and then some other questions about myself. The interviewer was friendly, overall it wasn’t too bad.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TriQuint

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TriQuint in April 2011.

Applied on the company website and soon after was contacted by hiring manager for phone interview. Staffing recruiter took over the logistics of coordinating on site interview a couple of weeks after. On site was pretty straight forward for a whole day 1:1 interviewing both designers and program managers. Interview felt more geared towards how I fit in with the team rather than overly technical.

Interview Questions
    Did not negotiate as the compensation was above my expectation by a large margin.

Worked for TriQuint? Contribute to the Community!