TriQuint RF Engineering Intern Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

RF Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hillsboro, OR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at TriQuint in June 2011.

I applied online and got a call from HR and my interview was scheduled. It was for an Summer intern position. I had done couple of projects on RF and so I was asked to describe all the projects and 2 projects were completed by me during my sophomore and my memory wasnt great. He asked me names of specific power amplifier and battery specs which I could not answer.

It was shameful from my perspective that you dont remember your own project. But who does remember such minute details. So my advice is to gp through your resume and your course or intern projects thoroughly. It will help a lot to answer questions.

Interview Questions
  • He asked me about very specific parameter values of Power amplifier and batteries I used for my projects. That was hard to remember at that instant of interview.   View Answer
I didnt negotiate although I wasnt very happy with the pay.

Worked for TriQuint? Contribute to the Community!