TriQuint

Relevance Date Difficulty

RF Engineering Intern Interview

RF Engineering Intern
Hillsboro, OR

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at TriQuint in June 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a call from HR and my interview was scheduled. It was for an Summer intern position. I had done couple of projects on RF and so I was asked to describe all the projects and 2 projects were completed by me during my sophomore and my memory wasnt great. He asked me names of specific power amplifier and battery specs which I could not answer.

It was shameful from my perspective that you dont remember your own project. But who does remember such minute details. So my advice is to gp through your resume and your course or intern projects thoroughly. It will help a lot to answer questions.

Interview Question – He asked me about very specific parameter values of Power amplifier and batteries I used for my projects. That was hard to remember at that instant of interview.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didnt negotiate although I wasnt very happy with the pay.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for TriQuint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TriQuint RF Engineering Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by TriQuint employees and interview candidates.